Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
Sanders provides direct access to the Government Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), which offers regulated loan assistance for UK businesses affected by the Coronavirus Covid-19 Pandemic.
- – Funds available from £100k to £5 million
- – Panel of over 40 UK Lenders
- – First Year’s Interest paid by Government
- – Further 12 months of Capital payment holiday
- – No Upfront Arrangement Fees
- – Loan Terms up to 6 Years
- – Suitable for businesses with 2 years+ trading
- – Government backed 80% Loan Guarantee
- – Unsecured Loans from £100k to £250k
- – UK Small Business, turnover up to £45m
Sanders Finance have a broker panel of over 250 banks and lenders. Out of these existing institutions, over 40 of our lenders are currently authorised to access the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS). With Sanders, we can locate the most suitable lender for your individual circumstances, drawing from High St Banks, Challenger Banks, Peer to Peer funds, and specialist lenders – eg Asset Finance, Debtor Funding, Business Loans etc.
We can arrange loans of up to £5m, however there is an upper limit which is equivalent to either 25% of last year’s turnover OR twice your wages costs (whichever is the greater).
For smaller loans of up to £50,000 you should consult your existing bank and ask about the Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS).
The main benefits of the CBILS Scheme are that the Government will pay your interest for the first year, and you can have a capital payment holiday of up to 12 months. In addition, the Government will secure 80% of the debt with the lender.
Email, call or complete the section below to see if you can qualify for a Government backed CBILS Loan.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today for more information or a personal illustration.